The long-awaited BMW M2 coupe is almost here, and we know because North American pricing has been announced. Sticker will start at $52,695 for the smallest sporty coupe, which gets you a hefty 3-liter turbo 6-cylinder good for 365 horsepower and a 0-60 time of 4.2 seconds. That price, by the way, is roughly in line with a base Porsche Cayman, so cross-shop wisely, and keep in mind that any M2 owner will have to engage in discussions about which classic BMW it’s the successor to.
- RELATEDThe New BMW M2 Is the New BMW M3A reclamation? A reincarnation? An entirely new thing? We’ll take it. All of it.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: BMW Bringing M2, M4, Performance Parts to SEMAREAD NOW
- RELATEDBMW’s M2 Social Media Easter EggThere’s trivia. Oh, and a chance to actually drive an M2.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: BMW Reveals New M2READ NOW
- RELATEDBMW and Mercedes-Benz Deny Diesel MisdeedsFor now, Volkswagen is the only bad guy in the emissions drama.READ NOW