Formula 1 Driver Romain Grosjean Is Just Like You
Oh, the humility.
By Max PrinceJanuary 25, 2016
Yes, that’s a Formula 1 driver flying easyJet, which is basically the U.K.’s version of SouthWest, except cheaper and worse.
Romain Grosjean: Man of the People.
MORE TO READ
- RELATEDFour Sentenced In Red Bull Formula 1 Trophy HeistLast year, thieves boosted more than 60 trophies from Red Bull Racing. Now, judgment day.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Red Bull Formula One Team Will Race in 2016READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: The Year of Formula One DramaThe guys over at Red Bull sure stirred up some trouble.READ NOW
- RELATEDMeet the First American Formula 1 Team in Three DecadesA NASCAR impresario, a Frenchman and the next chapter in U.S. racing.READ NOW
- RELATEDLone Star: An Oral History of Alex Rossi, America’s Only Formula 1 DriverHere is how the 23-year-old Californian's F1 dream almost died.READ NOW