The Evening Rush for Jan. 12, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Lamborghini had the best sales year ever in 2015, shipping 3,245 of its Italian stallions. Although most of the credit goes to the impressive Huracán, Lamborghini was still able to sell 1,003 Aventadors.
The 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew debuted at the Detroit Auto Show, and it’s proper mean—and big. The SuperCrew brings two more doors and a foot more length. Now you will be able to bring four of your largest buds along for your next high-speed offroad raid. In addition, the 2017 Raptor utilizes a 3.5-liter V-6 that cranks out more power than the previous generation’s 6.2-liter V-8.
Well, it’s official. FCA will be targeting a late-2017 sales date for a Jeep Wrangler-based pickup. After decades of rumors, FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne told press at the Detroit Auto Show that Jeep has already designed and built the pickup, and that it would debut shortly after the release of the fourth-gen Wrangler.
Winter is finally here, and snow is starting to hit a lot of us. Rather than treating your local roads like a Slip ‘N Slide, invest in a solid pair of Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires.
As we age, old injuries tend to catch up to us. Instead of succumbing to that pesky shoulder twinge, pick up a BodyBlade and get those secondary stability muscles going.
Puma has released a new sneaker, an awesome blend between style and sport. Dubbed The Blaze Trainers, these puppies will hands-down make you the coolest bro at the gym.
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for Jan. 11, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDMurder Suspect Leads Police on Crazy Wrong-Way ChaseGet your cardio for the day.READ NOW
- RELATEDWhy I Chose an Ancient Dodge PickupFor the next year, Zach Bowman and his family will be living in a truck and camper. Meet their workhorse: An old diesel Ram with 290k on the odometer.READ NOW
- RELATED12 Essential Classic Cars to Watch at Scottsdale's AuctionsWhy is Arizona heating up? Look no further than this not-so-dirty dozen.READ NOW
- RELATEDGenesis May Be the Strongest Brand at the 2016 Detroit Auto ShowWho, you say?READ NOW