Watch Ryan Tuerck Drift His Ferrari-Powered Toyota 86 Around Formula Drift Orlando
Listen to the sweet sound of screaming Ferrari V8 as Tuerck shreds all tires.
Do you remember a while back when Ryan Tuerck built a Ferrari-powered Toyota 86 for drifting? Of course you do. Well, you can now watch his creation flying around a Formula Drift Orlando in this video below. The heavily modified Toyota 86, now named "GT4586" is powered by the 4.5-liter V8 from a Ferrari 458. If you feared the build would compromise the integrity of the exhaust note, fear not. The beautiful exhaust note you would expect from a Ferrari 458 still holds true in this video.
The breathtaking symphony of the engine blaring harmoniously with tires shredding makes this video plenty mesmerizing for your Saturday morning. Even though the video is one minute and eighteen seconds, you can play it on a constant loop to act as drifter's theme song for the rest of the day. The 4.5-liter V8 Ferrari 458 originally made 570 horsepower and 398 lb-ft of torque but after modifications, we can only assume Ryan's makes a fair deal more.
Last year Tuerck heavily hyped the build of this car and The Drive couldn't be more satisfied with the build. Unfortunately power numbers are a little sketchy but hopefully we get some additional information in Donut Media's next video.
- RELATEDSound Comparison: Ferrari 458 Challenge vs. 488 GT3A battle of the brawn pits turbocharging against natural aspiration.READ NOW
- RELATEDMilan Cops Seize Mafia Ferrari 458 Spider, Add It to Police Car FleetIt's a great way to show children that crime does not pay...somehow.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Ryan Tuerck and His Friends Drift Around an Abandoned Soviet Missile BaseEven cooler fact: The shoot was largely improvised.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Ryan Tuerck’s Ferrari-Engined Toyota GT86 Drift Circles Around an Actual FerrariThe Italian/Japanese chimera even spits fire.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Toyota 86 Packs an 800-HP Quad-Turbo V12We're surprised that monster engine even fits under the hood.READ NOW