Watch This 1000-HP Toyota JZX100 Drift Car Tear Up Ebisu's Touge Course
Watch a two-time championship winning Toyota Chaser sedan destroy the Ebisu Touge.
People know Ebisu Circuit for the Minami Course, home to the notorious "jump drift." But the locals will tell you its the Touge Course that is the scariest of all. Combine a narrow course width and an extremely steep elevation change, the Touge is technical and will require a lot more practice to nail down. Worst of all, a mistake could mean sliding off a cliff edge. You don't want that.
Which is why this video is so damn awesome. Andy Gray of Power Vehicles took out this two-time championship winning Toyota JZX100 for a wicked stomp around the tight course. And if the four door's massive size isn't already a challenge around the narrow Touge, this particular JZX100 is, as the title suggests, armed with 1000 horsepower.
It's complete overkill and that's exactly what makes it so awesome. The violence you see on the outside perfectly contrasts to just how calm, relaxed and fluid Gray turns the wheel on the inside. Check out the sick Ebisu Touge Course footage in the video below and don't miss the cameo, featuring Hirokazu-san's yellow Ferrari F360 Modena drift car:
- RELATEDWatch Vaughn Gittin Jr. Drift Up the Goodwood Hill Climb in His 950-HP Ford Mustang RTRFrom his own point of view, no less.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Wild Over-Under Tandem Drift From Team BurstWhat happens when two drift tandem trains come together from opposite ends of the track?READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Mad Mike Drift His 4-Rotor MX-5 at GoodwoodThe wild Kiwi marks its territory with a pair of longs black streaks left on the road.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Savage Lambo Murci, R35 GT-R Tandem Drift in a Shipping DockMonster Energy's latest #BATTLEDRIFT 2 features Daigo Saito's Lamborghini Murcielago Vs. Baggsy's GT-R drift car. Watch it here!READ NOW
- RELATEDTeam Orange 'Drift Taxi' Takes You On A Sideways Tour Around Ebisu CircuitYou can now experience Ebisu Circuit in the back seat of a Drift Taxi driven by Team Orange.READ NOW