Watch Bisimoto's Crazy 1,029-HP Honda Odyssey Minivan Burn Rubber
Yes, it's a Honda minivan with more power than a Dodge Challenger SRT Demon.
Four-digit horsepower figures are usually reserved for Bugattis or drag-built Nissan GT-Rs, but no one gave Bisimoto the memo. Notorious for tuning really fast Porsches, company founder Bisi Ezerioha knows a thing or two about making power. So when he rolls into Hoonigan's Donut Garage in a Honda Odyssey minivan, there's obviously more than meets the eye.
Bisi opted to retain the factory Honda engine, but modified it with Arias 9.0:1 forged pistons, Bisimoto cams, R&R rods, Golden Eagle sleeves, fully ported heads, Supertech Valvetrain, 72mm Turbonetics 7265 kit with an RG45 wastegate, and an AEM Infinite engine control unit that allows for a flex fuel setup. On pump gas, Bisi's Honda Odyssey makes 600 horsepower at 16 psi. On Ethanol running at full boost, the Odyssey puts down 1029 horsepower.
Despite all those upgrades underneath, the only way giveaway from the exterior is the giant intercooler mounted where the Honda grille should be. Inside the cabin, the automatic slushbox is replaced with the manual transmission from an Acura TL Type-S.
Bisi put his 1029 horsepower Odyssey up for sale sometime last year but apparently had a change of heart. Check out the full build specs of the Bisimoto Honda Odyssey on Mecum's auction page if you'd like to learn more.
We'd like to see this big red van take on the quarter-mile, but for now we'll settle for a nice long burnout. Watch the Hoonigan video below:
- RELATEDThe Hoonigan Garage Modifies Three Fiat 124 Spider Abarths For #HooniganswantedAll three 124s received a wheel, tire, suspension and exhaust upgrade for their adventure at Bondurant.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Cleetus and The Hoonigans Do a Massive Minivan BurnoutAs is tradition with a rental car.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Hoonigan Pit Two BMW E36s to the Death in an Epic Tug-of-War BattleThis seems like a pretty productive workday to us.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the Hoonigan RWB Porsche Lay Serious RubberThis was the first RWB Porsche Turbo born on American soil.READ NOW
- RELATEDPrerunner Chevy Truck Destroys HOONIGAN HeadquartersMmm, donuts.READ NOW