Bunker Talk: Let’s Talk About Our Coverage This Past Week
What’s on your minds?
Welcome to Bunker Talk, where you let us know what you think about our coverage (or lack thereof) this week!
Bunker Talk is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did or whatever else grabs your interest. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
In this week's top shot, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin speaks via video teleconference with soldiers from the Army's 111th Theater Engineer Brigade at Camp Buehring in Kuwait on 24 November. The SECDEF tweeted the picture, noting that he wanted to thank the engineers for "leading over 650 projects, not the least of which [was] building a camp to house 5000+ Afghan refugees!"
Also, kindly remember:
- If you want to talk politics, do so respectfully and know that there's always somebody that isn't going to agree with you.
- If you have political differences, hash it out respectfully, stick to the facts, and no childish name-calling or personal attacks of any kind. If you can't handle yourself in that manner, then please, discuss virtually anything else.
- No drive-by garbage political memes. No conspiracy theory rants. Links to crackpot sites will be axed, too. Trolling and shitposting will not be tolerated. No obsessive behavior about other users. Just don't interact with folks you don't like.
- Do not be a sucker and feed trolls! That's as much on you as on them. Use the mute button if you don't like what you see.
- So unless you have something of quality to say, know how to treat people with respect, understand that everyone isn't going to subscribe to your exact same worldview, and have come to terms with the reality that there is no perfect solution when it comes to moderation of a community like this, it's probably best to just move on.
- Finally, as always, report offenders, please. This doesn't mean reporting people who don't share your political views, but we really need your help in this regard.
The bunker doors are swinging open.
Get comfortable, sit back, relax, and discuss.
Contact the editor: Brian@thedrive.com
MORE TO READ
Bunker Talk: 4th Of July Weekend Edition
Enjoy the fireworks!
Zephyr Drone Has Been Flying For 17 Days From Arizona To Belize
The solar powered Zephyr S was last tracked over the Gulf of Mexico after having flown from its Arizona test area to Belize.