Bunker Talk: Let’s Talk About The Things We Did Or Didn’t Cover This Week
The bunker is open!
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did or whatever else grabs your interest. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The caption to this week's top shot reads:
"A technician monitors generator control panels in the power plant of the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex."
Also, kindly remember:
- If you want to talk politics, do so respectfully and know that there's always somebody that isn't going to agree with you.
- If you have political differences, hash it out respectfully, stick to the facts, and no childish name-calling or personal attacks of any kind. If you can't handle yourself in that manner, then please, discuss virtually anything else.
- No drive-by garbage political memes. No conspiracy theory rants. Links to crackpot sites will be axed, too. Trolling and shitposting will not be tolerated. No obsessive behavior about other users. Just don't interact with folks you don't like.
- Do not be a sucker and feed trolls! That's as much on you as on them. Use the mute button if you don't like what you see.
- So unless you have something of quality to say, know how to treat people with respect, understand that everyone isn't going to subscribe to your exact same worldview, and have come to terms with the reality that there is no perfect solution when it comes to moderation of a community like this, it's probably best to just move on.
- Finally, as always, report offenders, please. This doesn't mean reporting people who don't share your political views, but we really need your help in this regard.
The bunker doors are swinging open.
Get comfortable, sit back, relax, and discuss!
Contact the editor: Tyler@thedrive.com
MORE TO READ
Su-57 Felon To Enter Service With Elite Russian Air Force Unit
A historic unit in Russia’s Far East will be first to receive Su-57 fighters, but until then, its Su-35s are fighting in the war in Ukraine.
Marine Corps F-35B Ends Up Nose-Down In Japan
The stealth fighter’s nose gear collapsed while being towed after a precautionary landing at an Okinawa base.
F-5s Team With Avenger Drone, Bizjet In Air-To-Air Infrared Sensor Test
The test networked new infrared search and track systems on multiple aircraft, which could be a boon for future air combat scenarios.