Bunker Talk: Let’s Talk About The Things We Did Or Didn’t Cover This Week
What’s on your mind this week?
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did or whatever else grabs your interest. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The original caption to this week's top shot reads:
A soldier of the 7th Air Defense Artillery Brigade keeps watch from a bunker during Operation Desert Shield. Two of the brigade's Patriot tactical air defense system missile launchers are in the background.
Sure, it's more of a revetment than a true bunker, but he's ready for incoming.
Also, kindly remember:
- If you want to talk politics, do so respectfully and know that there's always somebody that isn't going to agree with you.
- If you have political differences, hash it out respectfully, stick to the facts, and no childish name-calling or personal attacks of any kind. If you can't handle yourself in that manner, then please, discuss virtually anything else.
- No drive-by garbage political memes. No conspiracy theory rants. Links to crackpot sites will be axed, too. Trolling and shitposting will not be tolerated. No obsessive behavior about other users. Just don't interact with folks you don't like.
- Do not be a sucker and feed trolls! That's as much on you as on them. Use the mute button if you don't like what you see.
- So unless you have something of quality to say, know how to treat people with respect, understand that everyone isn't going to subscribe to your exact same worldview, and have come to terms with the reality that there is no perfect solution when it comes to moderation of a community like this, it's probably best to just move on.
- Finally, as always, report offenders, please. This doesn't mean reporting people who don't share your political views, but we really need your help in this regard.
For the vast majority of our esteemed commentariat, these rules come naturally and seem redundant, and that is a truly wonderful thing.
Thanks to everyone who really does a great job making this a wonderful place.
So sit back and enjoy some quality weekend discussion!
Contact the editor: Tyler@thedrive.com
MORE TO READ
Ukrainian Kamikaze Drone Attacks Bomber Base Deep In Russia
A Ukrainian drone attacked a Russian Tu-22M bomber base, which has been a hub for strikes on Ukrainian targets, far across the border.
Pakistan, Ukraine, And The Race For Third-Party Ammunition
In the rush to source artillery rounds, Ukraine and its allies turned to Pakistan and an air bridge provided by military cargo planes.