Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about long-range special ops raids, aggressor jet paint schemes, foreign policy, augmented reality dogfights—you know, no big whoop!
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDAmerica's Elite Flying Unit That Made The Recent Long-Range Hostage Rescue In Africa PossibleThe Nigerian rescue mission shows how CV-22B Ospreys and MC-130J Commando IIs based in the UK are truly America's "9-1-1" force.READ NOW
- RELATEDCenturion's Roaring Whips Of Exploding Shells Are Still Engaging Rockets Over Iraq's Green ZoneAfter 15 years, Centurion is still swatting artillery from Baghdad's skies. Today's engagement came shortly after the U.S. withdrawal was announced.READ NOW
- RELATEDFighter Pilots Could Soon Train To Dogfight Against Virtual Projections Of Adversary JetsWe go in-depth with Red 6's Dan Robinson about how his AR solution to air combat training could drastically change how fighter pilots learn to fight.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Report On U.S. Military Aircraft Reliability Is Downright MiserableThe report provides a damning depiction of the mission-capable rates and operating costs of the Pentagon's aircraft fleet.READ NOW
- RELATEDChinese Long-Range Ballistic Missiles Struck Moving Ship In South China Sea: ReportThe test could represent the first full demonstration of a real Chinese long-range anti-ship ballistic missile capability.READ NOW