Bunker Talk: Spooky Election—And Halloween—Edition
We can talk about Cold War mysteries, integrated air defense systems, foreign policy, urban combat vehicle disguises—you know, no big whoop!
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDNew Insights Into Mysterious Soviet ‘Dome Of Light’ Phenomenon In Declassified DocumentsAir Force analysts were baffled by the massive light shows, which may have been a countermeasure against American early warning satellites.READ NOW
- RELATEDBritain's Cold War-Era Monster Destroyer Has Finally Been RetiredAfter 47 years of Royal Navy service, the flag has finally been lowered aboard the destroyer HMS Bristol.READ NOW
- RELATEDHere's What The Army's Long-Awaited Super Air Defense Network Can Actually DoWe go in-depth with Northrop Grumman's Kenn Todorov on what the Integrated Battle Command System is capable of now and what it could do in the future.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Aggressor Squadron At Nellis Air Force Base Will Have Both F-16s And F-35s65th Aggressor Squadron will be re-established in 2021 and it will feature newer F-16s to complement its F-35s.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Greek Navy Minehunting Vessel Got Sliced In Two By A Container ShipThe odds were stacked against the Greek Navy vessel when it collided with a huge container ship in waters close to Athens.READ NOW