Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about A-10 upgrades, domestic Patriot missile deployments, foreign policy, Navy flag-flying traditions—you know, no big whoop!
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDThe A-10 Warthog Is Preparing For Its Biggest Upgrade In Over A DecadeA new large-area cockpit display and additional weapons are all in the grand plans to get the A-10 ready for higher-end missions.READ NOW
- RELATEDPatriot Missile Battery Suddenly Appears At Small Regional Airport In TexasWaking up to a sea of missile launchers and military vehicles left some asking what was going on and nobody seemed to have an answer, until now.READ NOW
- RELATEDCheck Out These Close-Up Shots Of F-117s Deployed To MiramarThe jets have fresh radar-absorbent coatings and are adorned with bright tail codes, tail bands, and Nighthawk emblems.READ NOW
- RELATEDWhy The Destroyer USS Paul Hamilton Came Home Flying A Crescent Moon Flag And A Long PennantThe banners have to do with the history of the ship's namesake and Navy traditions regarding particularly long deployments.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis F-22 Raptor Wing Tank Storage Facility Looks Like A Science Fiction Movie SetVery few things are simple in the fighter aircraft business, including storing and moving around giant external fuel tanks.READ NOW