Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about aerial refueling mishaps, Armenia and Azerbaijan, Crazy KC-135 mods, strategy, space guns—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
Considering the news that most of us are glued to, be respectful. Wishing anyone death via COVID-19 will get you booted. Stick to policies and facts regarding the campaign, any garbage inflammatory political meme hit and run shitposts will get zapped.
Keep it classy or take a hike!
The Bunker doors are swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDListen To Intense Air Traffic Control Audio Of KC-130J's Collision With An F-35BThe recording is chilling, but it also provides new details about the terrifying incident.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe President Contracting COVID-19 Is A Major National Security CrisisThere are massive and highly unique strategic implications of this situation, the likes of which America hasn't experienced before.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Dozen Of The Most Unusual Variants Of The Ubiquitous KC-135 Family Of AircraftThe KC-135A Stratotanker has been reworked into many different configurations, some of which are bizarre, to accomplish a dizzying array of missions.READ NOW
- RELATEDNavy Establishes First Squadron To Operate Its Carrier-Based MQ-25 Stingray Tanker DronesThe Navy is standing up the unit to ensure personnel are as prepared as they can be for the arrival of these drones in the coming years.READ NOW
- RELATEDHistoric Indian Carrier Set To Be Scrapped After 58 Years Of Service With Two NaviesThe long history of INS Viraat, formerly HMS Hermes, included combat service in the Falklands War.READ NOW