Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about robot K-9s, Chinese spaceplanes, geopolitics, commoditized F-16s—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDThe Air Force Just Tested "Robot Dogs" For Use In Base SecurityThe quadrupedal robots secured the perimeter of a base during a recent test of the USAF's Advanced Battle Management System.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Army Is Working To Field A Ground-Launched Strike Version Of The Navy's SM-6 MissileThe missile already has latent land and ship attack capabilities that could be swiftly adapted for the Army's post-INF treaty needs.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew F-16s Will All Be Sold In A Single Base Model Configuration With A Standardized PriceLockheed Martin says the new sales concept will save time and money, both in the contracting process and when it comes to actually producing the jets.READ NOW
- RELATEDChina's Secret Spacecraft Looks To Have Landed At This Remote Base With A Massive RunwayThe craft, which is thought to be a spaceplane designed to land on a traditional runway, also appears to have launched a small payload into orbit.READ NOW
- RELATEDU.S. Marine Corps F-35Bs Are About To Go Aboard A British Carrier And They Might Be There To StayAn Anglo-American F-35B force will be the centerpiece of the United Kingdom’s biggest carrier air group in 40 years.READ NOW