Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about jetpack-equipped bandits, China's expanding missile arsenal, geopolitics, near misses with Russian Flankers—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDFace-Off Over The Aegean: How Greek And Turkish Air Forces Stack UpWith tensions rising over energy reserves in the Aegean Sea, the disgruntled neighbors have air arms that are well-equipped and at high readiness.READ NOW
- RELATEDAirline Pilots Landing At LAX Report A Guy In Jetpack Flying Alongside ThemEven in an era in which congress wants to openly investigate UFOs, a dude flying alongside an airliner over Los Angeles in a jetpack is still bonkersREAD NOW
- RELATEDThe Day The Royal Air Force Lost Six Jet Fighters In Just 45 MinutesAs bad weather closed in on their base, eight Hawker Hunters diverted to an alternate location. It didn’t end well.READ NOW
- RELATEDPentagon Releases Terrifying Video Of Russian Su-27 Turning Directly In Front Of A B-52This unsafe intercept is the latest evidence of a concerning escalation in Cold War-like posturing between the U.S. and Russia in recent days.READ NOW
- RELATEDHow China's Ballistic Missile And Nuclear Arsenal Is Ballooning According To The PentagonBeyond rapidly growing its ballistic missile force, the report says China could double its nuclear stockpile in the coming years.READ NOW