Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about Chinese submarine caves, MiG killing F-15 pilots, geopolitics, F-117 aggressors—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDF-117 Nighthawks Now Appear To Be Flying As Adversaries In Red Flag Aerial War GamesThe F-117 force's presence over the southwestern U.S. has greatly expanded in recent years. Now it appears to have taken on a formal aggressor role.READ NOW
- RELATEDF-15 Eagle Pilot Explains Exactly How He Downed Three Migs During Two WarsCesar “Rico” Rodriguez gives a remarkable account of how he brought down three enemy fighters, two during Desert Storm and one during Allied Force.READ NOW
- RELATEDImage Shows Chinese Submarine Entering Mysterious Cave Facility At South China Sea BaseThe rare satellite image shows a Chinese nuclear submarine entering into the mysterious submarine cave system at Yulin Naval Base on Hainan Island.READ NOW
- RELATEDF/A-18 Super Hornet Is Now Undergoing Ski Jump Launch Trials For The Indian NavyThe Boeing fighter jet is vying for an Indian Navy contract and that service only has aircraft carriers with ski jumps at present.READ NOW
- RELATEDAir Force's Mayhem Project Tied To Hypersonic Engines For Planes Such As The SR-72The service wants these hypersonic demonstrators to have advanced air-breathing jet engines at their core.READ NOW