Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about mystery drones, geopolitics, Chinese dogfighting, F-15EX—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDThis Lecture By An F-22 Test Pilot On The Raptor's Flight Control System Is BonkersThe video highlights just how much fly-by-wire automation is needed to make the Raptor's super maneuverability a reality.READ NOW
- RELATEDNewly Released FAA Documents Give Unprecedented Look Into Colorado Drone Swarm MysteryHundreds of pages of documents provide consistent detailed descriptions of the drones and conclude the military wasn't behind the operation.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Rare Cockpit Video Of Chinese Fighter Pilots Dogfighting Offers Unique InsightsThe video shows J-10 pilots going at it in air-to-air combat up-close and personal while speaking English and using western brevity codes.READ NOW
- RELATEDHere Is Our First Look At One Of Boeing's New F-15EX Eagle Fighter Jets For The Air ForceAir Force just awarded Boeing a contract worth nearly $23 billion related to these aircraft, which includes the purchase of the first lot.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Crazy Video Of An F-14 Tomcat Blasting By Another At High-Altitude Will Make Your DayVF-31 ‘Tomcatters” F-14D is seen raging through the skies during the final weeks of the type's service in 2006.READ NOW