Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about F-22 aggressors, "skyborg" pilots, geopolitics, swing-wing engineering—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDGlitzy Air Force Video Lays Out "Skyborg" Artificial Intelligence Combat Drone ProgramThe presentation outlines potential future mission sets, including air-to-air combat, and how the drones will fit into the service's larger plans.READ NOW
- RELATEDIncredible Lecture By F-14 Designer Explains Why The Tomcat Owes A Lot To The F-111The presentation is one of the best ever on the F-14's genesis and the incredible technological leap it brought to modern air combat.READ NOW
- RELATEDInstructor Fighter Pilot Screams "Kill Him! Kill Him!" At Student In Hilarious Dogfight VideoIt's so special when a teacher puts all of themselves into their work, even when they're frantically trying to get their pupil to kill the other guy.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Is Our First Look At The Marines' New CH-53K King Stallion Flying From A ShipIn the years to come, the King Stallions will become a staple aboard U.S. Navy amphibious assault ships.READ NOW
- RELATEDHere Are The Air Force's Reports On Aircrew Encounters With Unidentified Flying CraftThis is what the Air Force says it has in its safety records system about the issue, but its possible, if not probable, there's more elsewhere.READ NOW