Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about the F-117's weapons, submarine social hierarchy, geopolitics, mysterious 737 test jets—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDNo, The F-117 Never Had Air-To-Air Capability, But One Did Get A RadarThe "Black Jet" never got the ability to shoot down other aircraft, but not due to a lack of creativity on behalf of the Skunk Works team.READ NOW
- RELATEDNukes, Nubs And Coners: The Unique Social Hierarchy Aboard A Nuclear SubmarineGetting assigned to your first sub doesn't make you a submariner and once you become one you'll find yourself in a social structure unlike any other.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Mysterious Case Of The Air Force's New Strangely Modified 737 With A Puzzling PastThe aircraft still wears its factory coating and has crude alterations, but its ownership history is just as curious as its configuration.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Stealthy F-117 Nighthawk Could Have Executed Nuclear Strikes Against The Soviet UnionThe F-117 was built with the ability to deliver nuclear bombs and the Air Force didn't forget that during the last years of the Cold War.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Is Our Best Look Yet At The Shadowy Hellfire Missile With Pop-Out Sword BladesThese missiles keep taking out terrorist leaders overseas by ripping through their vehicles and mortally slicing them up.READ NOW