Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about F-15E stealth missile chuckers, Russia's "little green jets," geopolitics, China's wacky training facilities—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
Let's all hope for a smooth and uneventful launch this weekend!
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDStealth Missile Marks On F-15Es All But Prove They Dealt Final Blow To Al Baghdadi's CompoundThe use of Strike Eagles to launch the cruise missiles that flattened the ISIS mastermind's compound has never been officially confirmed.READ NOW
- RELATEDCode Brown As This F-35C Sinks To Just Above The Waves After Taking A Low-Power Catapult ShotWe have two angles to watch an F-35C claw its way into the air after enduring a minimum power catapult shot.READ NOW
- RELATEDChina's Largest Base Has Replicas Of Taiwan's Presidential Building, Eiffel TowerThrough satellite images, we explore China's premier large-scale training site that has some ominous and bizarre features.READ NOW
- RELATEDClose-Up Images Emerge Of Unmarked MiG-29 Fighters At Russia's Air Base In SyriaThe configuration and paint schemes match up with imagery the American military has released of MiG-29s that then headed to Libya.READ NOW
- RELATEDNavy P-8 With Secretive Radar Pod Surveils Massive Chinese Naval Base In South China SeaThe flight comes amid escalating friction between China, the U.S. and various countries in the South China Sea, as well as Taiwan.READ NOW