Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about shipborne lasers, B-1Bs going where these please, geopolitics, mini torpedoes—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDF-117 Stealth Jets Flew Directly Over Los Angeles On Another Mission Off The California Coast (Updated)It's the second mission of its kind this week and this time they made the trip in clear skies right over the most populated area on the west coast.READ NOW
- RELATEDMysterious MiG-29 Fighter Appears At Libyan Air Base Held By Russian-Backed ForcesThe reported arrival of advanced combat jets comes after a major shift in the front lines of Libya's civil war and could point to an expanded air war.READ NOW
- RELATEDVenezuela Sends SAMs, Rocket Artillery To Caribbean Outpost As Iranian Tankers Get Closer (Updated)The Venezuelan military has pledged to protect the tankers, which are carrying gasoline, from any American attempts to seize them.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Fight For The Air Force's "Skyborg" Artificial Intelligence Equipped Drones Has BegunThe artificial intelligence-driven suite of systems could be flying loyal wingman type drones operationally in just a few years.READ NOW
- RELATEDB-1B Bomber Made Bold Flight Into The Sea Of Okhotsk That Is Surrounded By Russian TerritoryThe bomber flew all over the Pacific on a long mission that included venturing into airspace that is commonly avoided on such flights.READ NOW