Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about Aussie loyal wingman drones, miserably botched coup attempts, geopolitics, spy plane newborn names—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDEverything We Learned From Boeing About Its Potentially Game-Changing Loyal Wingman DroneThe stealthy Airpower Teaming System drone has a snap-on nose that can accommodate a huge variety of payloads and can be swapped quickly in the field.READ NOW
- RELATEDBreaking Down The Absolutely Batshit Botched Coup Attempt Against Venezuela's MaduroAdditional details and developments continue to emerge days after former Green Berets and Venezuelan expats launched the farcical amphibious raid.READ NOW
- RELATEDNavy Needed Targets To Mimic Supersonic Anti-Ship Missiles So They Bought Real Ones From RussiaAfter the fall of the Soviet Union, the Navy acquired the same Kh-31 missiles that threatened its ships and made them into anti-ship missile targets.READ NOW
- RELATEDNavy Wants To Buy 30 New Light Amphibious Warships To Support Radical Shift In Marine OpsFleets of small, low-cost amphibious warships are absolutely critical to how the Marine Corps' plans to fight in the coming years.READ NOW
- RELATEDX-37B Space Plane's Microwave Power Beam Experiment Is A Way Bigger Deal Than It SeemsWhen the X-37B launches on May 16, it will carry a technology that could eventually allow drones to stay aloft indefinitely anywhere on the globe.READ NOW