Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about Jim Jong Un's floating waterpark, experimental submarines, geopolitics, the Navy's new frigate—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDHow The Experimental USS Narwhal Ended Up Being The Navy's Stealthiest Nuclear SubmarineThe sub had a range of exotic improvements over previous designs that allowed it to stalk Soviet submarines like no other.READ NOW
- RELATEDWhen It Comes To The Demise Of Kim Jong Un, Be Careful What You Wish ForReports that Kim is either dead or is in very poor health are increasing, but what comes after his demise is far from certain and could be horrific.READ NOW
- RELATEDPhotographer Hikes Sequoia National Forest To Get Insane Shots Of Fighter Jets Blasting ByThe photos you are about to see required intense planning, long off-trail hikes, and facing certain dangers to capture. The results are well worth it.READ NOW
- RELATEDNavy Picks Italian Design For Its New FFG-X Guided Missile FrigateThe frigate, which will be built at the Italian firm's Wisconsin-based subsidiary, is based on ships already in service with four allied navies.READ NOW
- RELATEDRussian Commandos Jump From 33,000 Feet Over The Arctic In Unprecedented ExerciseThe exercise highlighted Russia's ability to rapidly deploy special operations forces in the inhospitable Arctic and pretty much anywhere else.READ NOW