Bunker Talk: Rip Van Winkle Edition
We can talk about nuclear weapons mystery materials, doomsday bunkers, OV-10 Broncos—you know, no big whoop.
What month is it again? Boy, this beard is getting long...
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net.
The Bunker doors are shut, but if you give the secret knock and have something to trade, we may open them up... After 14 days of quarantine of course!
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDThis Is Israel's Doomsday Bunker For Top Officials That Has Been Activated For COVID-19The deep underground facility was built for the Israeli government to safely operate during and manage a crisis. COVID-19 appears to be such an event.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Venezuelan Patrol Ship Sunk Itself After Ramming A Cruise Liner With A Reinforced HullThe Venezuelan ship appears to have been trying to seize the cruise ship, which is designed to safely sail through icy waters.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe SR-71 Blackbird Was Almost Brought Back For The Global War On TerrorA little known chapter in the twilight of the SR-71 program became the final nail in its coffin.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Bronco Is Back! A Fleet Of OV-10s Will Help Train Air Force Forward Air ControllersThe deal will give the Vietnam War-era aircraft, which haven't seen widespread U.S. military use in any capacity in decades, a new lease on life.READ NOW
- RELATEDArmy Apache Attack Helicopters Deploy To The Navy's Giant Sea Base In The Arabian GulfThe multi-role sea bases work as a mothership for helicopters, drones, and boats, with the Apaches focused on vanquishing small boat swarms.READ NOW