Bunker Talk: "What Day Is It Again?" Edition
We can talk about the days melting together. You know, no big whoop.
How is social distancing working out for everyone? Any Howard Hughes-like moments yet? Amazing how the only winning strategy here seems to be having the vast majority of the population do nothing at all. At least we can all play a part in that.
Strange times. Thoughts are with the frontline medical warriors staring this thing down, especially those in New York.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDWhen Secret Mystery Planes Landed At The Air Bases Where I Was StationedIt may sound like fiction, but on rare occasions, ordinary air bases have extraordinary mystery visitors. It happened to me, twice.READ NOW
- RELATEDCOVID-19 Drives Command Teams Charged With Homeland Defense Into Cheyenne Mountain BunkerAnother US military command and control element is also now isolated in a third, undisclosed location.READ NOW
- RELATEDCIA's Predecessor To The SR-71 Blackbird Tested Electron Guns To Hide From RadarsConcerns about advanced Soviet radars prompted the development of systems that could generate invisible radar-absorbing fields around the aircraft.READ NOW
- RELATEDNow Both Aircraft Carriers In The Western Pacific Have COVID-19 Cases, Raising Readiness ConcernsSailors from a carrier forward deployed to Japan had contracted the virus as confirmed cases grow onboard another flattop in Guam.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Is The First Video Of An Su-57 Firing A Missile From Its Side Weapon Bay, Or Is It?A closer examination of the details visible in the video raises questions about exactly what we are seeing.READ NOW