Bunker Talk: We Are All In This Together Edition
We can talk about whatever the heck you want. You know, no big whoop.
I know anxiety is running high and many people are staring down a long stay at home as the pandemic of our times unfolds. For some, maybe that's not so bad, but for others, that is a prescription for stir-crazy madness.
Let's talk about it.
How have you prepared? What are your plans and where do you see this heading? Let's share some tips and tricks that can make the situation a bit more bearable. And of course, we can talk about anything else you want. Let's have some laughs, we could all use a little escape.
With that being said, welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDEdwards AFB Upgrades Point To Unexpected Home For B-21 Raider, Other Secretive ProgramsIt was thought that the B-21 would be tested at the South Base complex, but it appears that won't be the case. So what will live at South Base?READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Strategic Air Command Airpower Demonstration From 1987 Is Just BonkersA B-52, KC-10, FB-111, and two KC-135s pulled off wild maneuvers, many of which wouldn't be allowed today, over Offutt AFB at the end of the Cold War.READ NOW
- RELATEDSpace Force Just Received Its First New Offensive WeaponThis is just one of two acknowledged US "counterspace" capabilities, but there are more in the classified realm.READ NOW
- RELATEDVideo Shows Thrusters, Sauna, Other Features Of Russia's Newest Ballistic Missile SubmarineThe Borei-A class boats are said to be among the quietest in Russia's fleet and they feature some amenities that are distinctly Russian.READ NOW
- RELATEDFord Class Of Supercarriers May End After Four Ships, Navy Eyeing Smaller Carriers: ReportThe Navy has put together a task force to report back in six months on what America's carrier force should look like from 2030 on.READ NOW