Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about surplus F/A-18 Hornets, B-1B low-level restrictions, geopolitics, narco jets—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDCan And Should B-1B Bomber Crews' Low-Level Flying Skills Be Saved?Low-level flying puts great stress on the airframe, but it also serves a tactical purpose. There may be a compromise that would satisfy both issues.READ NOW
- RELATEDAustralia To Sell Retired F/A-18 Hornet Fighters To Private Aggressor Firm Air USAThe adversary support contractor could get up to 46 of the surplus fighters, giving them one of the most capable private air forces in the world.READ NOW
- RELATEDGeneral Atomics Wants To Give Aerial Tankers Their Own Missile-Laden Loyal Wingmen DronesThe "Defender" concept is a potentially promising way to address the increasing vulnerability of Air Force tankers and other lumbering support planes.READ NOW
- RELATEDUSS America Is Flying A Giant Captain America Flag While On Patrol In The PacificCaptain America is one of the most iconic military characters of all time, one that bridges generations and evokes patriotism and a sense of duty.READ NOW
- RELATEDMystery Objects Simultaneously Emerge From Hangars Again At Secretive Tonopah AirportWe first spotted this type of unprecedented activity in satellite imagery of the clandestine base three months ago.READ NOW