Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about youthful retiree Littoral Combat Ships, the B-1B's twilight years, geopolitics, wacky eVTOL drones—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDB-1B Bombers Can No Longer Fly At Low-Level And Their Annual Flight Hours Have Been RestrictedThe B-1 was never designed for perpetual combat operations and it hasn't aged gracefully. Now major limits are being put on how and when they fly.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Navy Now Wants To Retire The First Four Of Its Troublesome Littoral Combat ShipsThese are exceptionally young ships to be pulled from service, underlining just how problematic and useless they truly are.READ NOW
- RELATEDGutsy Guatemalan Air Force Pilot Deserves A Raise For Flying Out This Stranded Narco JetThe crazy departure is just part of the story. This is the third time the bogus registration N818LD has been found on Hawker 125 narco-jets.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Navy Wants Money To Get Started On Its Future SSN(X) Attack SubmarineThe Navy's goal is to design a submarine that is better-optimized for attacking other ships and subs than its existing Virginia class boats.READ NOW
- RELATEDAmerica's Elite Special Operators Want A Huge Mock Enemy Bunker Complex To Train InThe Pentagon says there's no other "feasible option" to ensure Delta Force and SEAL Team 6 can adequately train to raid these kinds of hardened sites.READ NOW