Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about missing Patriots in Iraq, battlefield space, geopolitics, the B-21's curves—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDHere's Our Analysis Of The Air Force's New B-21 Stealth Bomber RenderingsAlthough limited in detail, the new concept art offers new insights into the B-21's inlets, other stealthy features, and overall size.READ NOW
- RELATEDHere's Why Patriot Missiles Weren't Protecting US Troops In Iraq And Why They Still Aren'tIraq is holding up the plan, but it's also hard to understand how the US military didn't fix this defensive gap earlier given the known threats.READ NOW
- RELATEDFlying The First Night Of War In Iraq Without A Wingman And Two Polish Snipers In BackOn the first night of the invasion of Iraq, securing Saddam's deepwater port was crucial. Here's an aviator's first-hand account of how it went down.READ NOW
- RELATEDDetails Emerge About The Secretive RQ-170 Stealth Drone's First Trip To KoreaDocuments describe the unique planning that went into bringing the flying-wing reconnaissance drones to the Korean Peninsula and more.READ NOW
- RELATEDNavy Missile Sub Has Begun Its First Patrol Armed With Controversial Low Yield NukesProponents argue that the warheads give the United States added deterrent flexibility, but critics warn they lower the threshold for using nukes.READ NOW