Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about B-52s with ballistic missiles, stealthy target drones, geopolitics, Jean-Luc Picard—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDThe B-52 Almost Got An Ahead Of Its Time Air-Launched Ballistic Missile Named SkyboltAir-launched ballistic missiles are back in vogue now, so it's worth remembering that the Air Force was looking to adopt one more than 50 years ago.READ NOW
- RELATEDStar Trek: Picard Is The Long Overdue Show We Desperately Need Right NowNo character delivers stunning moral clarity better than Jean-Luc Picard, which makes him more relevant now than ever before.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Secretive Inventor Of The Navy's Bizarre 'UFO Patents' Finally TalksDr. Salvatore Pais has finally spoken to The War Zone concerning his seemingly out of this world patents filed on behalf of the U.S. Navy.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Pentagon May Finally Get The Fighter-Sized Stealth Aerial Target Drone It Badly NeedsWell over a decade in the making, we finally got our first look at the 5th Generation Aerial Target, or 5GAT, that is slated to fly soon.READ NOW
- RELATEDStratolaunch Was Crafting Hypersonic Vehicles Before Its Official Pivot To High-Speed TestingThis past work is more relevant than ever now that the company says it is switching from focusing on space launches to hypersonic testing services.READ NOW