Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about one-off F-16 configurations, Chinese super bases, geopolitics, B-52s saying goodbye to the bomb—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDThis One Navy F-16N Aggressor Had An Electronic Warfare Suite Only Found On Israeli JetsThe unique countermeasures system found itself onto one of Topgun's F-16s during the 1990s and it happens to have a convoluted and colorful past.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Massive Desert Base Is China's Version Of America's Nellis Air Force BaseAs China's air combat capabilities rapidly evolve so do the bases used to support them. One in the Gobi Desert is uniquely critical to those efforts.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Air Force's B-52H Bomber Force Has Said Goodbye To Its Nuclear BombsA new Air Force manual confirms that the only nuclear weapons these iconic aircraft are now approved to carry are nuclear-tipped cruise missiles.READ NOW
- RELATEDNavy F/A-18 Super Hornet Takes Flight With New Infrared Search And Track PodThe infrared sensor is part of the Navy's Block III upgrade program and will give its Super Hornets much needed new air-to-air capabilities.READ NOW
- RELATEDAmerica's Shadowy Sword Wielding Hellfire Missile Has Migrated To The Afghan BattlefieldThe introduction of this exotic weapon to Afghanistan underlines its expanded use for targeted assassinations that we have seen in recent months.READ NOW