Bunker Talk: We Have A LOT To Talk About Edition
We can talk about, well, Iran.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread. But this week we had one huge event that will probably be on the tip of everyone's tongue.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDNew Details About Strike On Top Iranian Commander Emerge As Americans Are Told To Flee Iraq (Updated)Thousands of American troops are heading to the Middle East as Iraqi officials are mulling kicking the U.S. military out and amid Iranian threats.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Whopping 20 Y-20 Airlifters Seen At Chinese Aircraft Plant And Test BaseThe activity at Yanliang Air Base is yet another glaring reminder that Beijing's military might seems to be on a nearly exponential growth curve.READ NOW
- RELATEDCheck Out The Crazy Radar That Lies Beneath The MC-130H Combat Talon II's Gonzo NoseThis radar offers capabilities missing on the newer MC-130Js, which is why the H models remain in service years after their intended retirement date.READ NOW
- RELATEDBizarre Airstrip Is Being Built Right Between Apartment Towers Near Libyan CapitalThe airstrip is possibly being developed as a key drone base. This comes amid reports that Turkish-backed militants have arrived in the country.READ NOW
- RELATEDVeteran Sonarman Explains Why Pump-jets Are Superior To Props On Modern SubmarinesThe propeller is increasingly giving way to the more complex pump-jet propulsor on larger submarines. Here's why.READ NOW