Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about mystery planes of the Nevada desert, invisible airplanes, geopolitics, expendable decoys—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDA Dozen Mystery Objects Suddenly Popped Out Of Hangars At Tonopah Test Range AirportThe base is known to be the shadowy home of aircraft that move from a developmental state at Area 51 and into an operational, but still secretive one.READ NOW
- RELATEDHere Is How Much Those Decoy Flares Cost That Military Aircraft Fire Off All The TimeIn combat, they are essential to the survivability of the aircraft that carry them, but they don't come as cheap as one may think.READ NOW
- RELATEDCan The U.S. Military Make An Airplane Invisible To The Naked Eye?The development of visual stealth began in WWII and continues today. So, just how close has the military has come to realizing an invisible plane?READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Owner Of Stratolaunch And World's Largest Plane To Refocus On Hypersonic TestingNew ownership has led to a shift in focus at what the late Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen had first envisioned as a space launch company.READ NOW
- RELATEDAir Force General Says His Planes Are Keeping An Eye Out For North Korea's "Christmas Gift"The general said that he expects a North Korean test of a "long-range ballistic missile," such as an ICBM, in the coming weeks.READ NOW