Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about foggles, the Kuznetsov's curse, geopolitics, Navy Ospreys—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
Sidenote, last chance to get your t-shirt orders in. Sale ends Sunday evening!
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDBehold The First Image Of A Navy CMV-22 Osprey That Will Replace The C-2 GreyhoundThe delivery of the first CMV-22B to the Navy for testing should occur soon, with the type slated to start its operational career in 2021.READ NOW
- RELATEDVisitors To Area 51 Have To Wear "Foggles" That Severely Limit Vision When Moving AboutThe frosted eyewear, which comes from the aerospace world, keeps a wearer from seeing anything aside from what is directly in front of and below them.READ NOW
- RELATEDRussia's Accident-Plagued Aircraft Carrier Is On Fire (Updated)Just over a year after its dry dock literally sunk beneath it, the Admiral Kuznetsov is burning.READ NOW
- RELATEDNo These Aren't Starships In Space Dock, They Are Nuclear Submarines Under ConstructionNuclear submarines have many parallels to fictional starships, but in this case, these super high-tech vessels are made to dive down, not fly up.READ NOW
- RELATEDPentagon Conducts First Test Of Non-Nuclear Capable Ballistic Missile Post-INF Treaty (Updated)The launch, which the Pentagon had previously said would come before the end of the year, could have major geopolitical ramifications.READ NOW