Bunker Talk: Turkey Day Edition!
We can talk about Turkey Birds, stuffing, gravy, and fight about partisan politics, just like home!
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The oven door is slowly swinging open and the turkey smells amazing!
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDDisney's Plan To Fly X-Wings Over Star Wars Park Speaks To Perception Manipulation TacticsIt looks like Boeing and Disney's Imagineers have joined forces to make flyable X-Wings and it should remind us that seeing shouldn't mean believing.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe First Narco Submarine Ever Seized Off A European Coast Is A MonsterThis is the first time authorities in Europe have intercepted one of these vessels, which have been a staple in Latin American drug smuggling.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe AGM-86C Cruise Missile That Introduced GPS Guided Weaponry Is Bowing Out Of ServiceThe Conventional Air Launched Cruise Missile that was first used during the opening shots of Operation Desert Storm is being retired.READ NOW
- RELATEDTurkey Tests F-16s And F-4s Against S-400 Radars In Defiance Of U.S. Sanctions ThreatsThe U.S. government has called on its Turkish counterparts for months to not "activate" the radars and abandon the purchase altogether.READ NOW
- RELATEDU.S. Inspectors Have Examined Russia's Imminently Operational Hypersonic MissileThe U.S. government sent officials to Russia to inspect the weapon system under the terms of a strategic arms control deal.READ NOW