Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about electronic warfare enabled swarms, flying Seahawk helicopters, geopolitics, European stealth jet concepts—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDThe Navy's Secretive And Revolutionary Program To Project False Fleets From Drone SwarmsThe advanced electronic warfare program uses swarms in the air and sea to cooperatively fool a wide variety of sensors dispersed over a large area.READ NOW
- RELATEDVeteran Navy Pilot Shares 10 Interesting Things About Flying Seahawk HelicoptersWith thousands of hours flying naval H-60 variants, we get the bottom line on some of the unique aspects of flying the hugely popular helicopter.READ NOW
- RELATEDAirbus's Secret Stealth Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle Research Program Breaks Cover (Updated)The impressive-looking plane was part of a clandestine risk-reduction effort that will inform the firm's future stealthy combat aircraft designs.READ NOW
- RELATEDStunning Video And Photos Of Skunk Works Preparing An F-117 For The Reagan LibraryThe stealth Nighthawk named Unexpected Guest flew more combat sorties than any other and will now sit alongside an F-14 Tomcat at the Reagan Library.READ NOW
- RELATEDBehold The SR-71 Blackbird's Raw Power In This Crazy Low-Light Afterburner Photo (Updated)The SR-71's Blackbird's J58 engine was one of the biggest triumphs in aerospace history and it put on one hell of a light show at dusk.READ NOW