Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about Delta Force raids, Japanese Super Interceptors, geopolitics, Russian electronic warfare—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDOur Analysis Of New Info And Video From The Raid That Killed ISIS Head Al BaghdadiNew facts, videos, and imagery give new insights as to how U.S. forces got to the compound and then obliterated it after the operation was complete.READ NOW
- RELATEDRussia Sends Ten Subs Into North Atlantic In Drill Unprecedented In Size Since Cold WarIt's thought that one of Russia's objectives for the drills is to signal to the U.S. it can operate where it needs to, when it needs to, and in force.READ NOW
- RELATEDUkrainian Officer Details Russian Electronic Warfare Tactics Including Radio "Virus"The officer said that sanctions that have targeted Russian made electronic warfare systems that use foreign-made components may be working.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Truth Is The Military Has Been Researching "Anti-Gravity" For Nearly 70 YearsIt sounds like science fiction, but the military began working to overcome and harness gravity in the 1950s. From what we can tell, it never stopped.READ NOW
- RELATEDJapan Cleared To Transform 98 Of Its F-15J Eagles Into "Japanese Super Interceptors"The new configuration includes a new radar, mission computer, electronic warfare suite, and will also ensure the F-15J flies for Japan for years to come.READ NOW