Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about Chinese spaceplanes, tanks heading to Syria, geopolitics, boondoggle aircraft carriers—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDConfessions Of A Submarine Hunting S-3 Viking Crewman During The Twilight Of The Cold WarHow the shadowy art of anti-submarine aerial warfare works and what it was like putting it to use while barreling through the sky in an S-3 Viking.READ NOW
- RELATEDCoast Guard Cutters Once Carried Harpoon Anti-Ship Missiles And They Could AgainThe Coast Guard is increasing its presence in dangerous waters far from home to help counter peer state threats. Will new weapons be part of the plan?READ NOW
- RELATEDSatellite Photos Call Into Question Impact Of U.S. Bombing Its Own Syrian Base After RetreatExclusive satellite imagery shows the base sustained relatively little damage in the airstrikes with many of its facilities being left intact.READ NOW
- RELATEDHere's Everything We Know About The Reported U.S. Plan To Send Tanks To Syria (Updated)The United States is considering sending an armored force to prevent Assad and his allies or terrorists from taking strategic oil and gas fields.READ NOW
- RELATEDAir Force Hires Seven Companies In Long-Awaited Mega Adversary Air Support ContractYears in the making, the deal is a long-awaited moment for the contractor aggressor services industry and it will be a game-changer.READ NOW