Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about Northern Syria, the helicopters of Area 51, geopolitics, mysterious Navy patents—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDIt's Not What The U.S. Is Deploying To Saudi Arabia, It's The Structure Of The DeploymentA new Air Expeditionary Wing is being set up in The Kingdom, which will be able to accommodate large influxes of airpower over the long term.READ NOW
- RELATEDScientist Behind The Navy's "UFO Patents" Has Now Filed One For A Compact Fusion ReactorThe latest in a series of bizarre Navy patents isn't just for a revolutionary reactor that could power cities, but also potentially a craft.READ NOW
- RELATEDArea 51 Has Its Own Unique Fleet Of HH-60U Ghost Hawk HelicoptersOriginally intended as replacements for the Air Force's aging HH-60G Pave Hawks, they now exclusively support operations at the top-secret base.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Isn't A Sci-Fi Prop, It's A Doomsday Navigator For America's Deadliest Cold War ICBMThe Peacemaker missile's navigation suite featured the most precise and complex self-contained gyro system ever built. It had 19,000 individual parts.READ NOW
- RELATEDU.S. Army To Execute Its Most Massive European Deployment Exercise In 25 YearsThe exercise will test the Army's ability to rapidly deploy to Europe in a crisis and will serve as a glaring warning to Moscow.READ NOW