Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about stealthy cruise missiles, Chinese rocket drones, geopolitics, passive radar tech—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDChina's High-Speed Drone Is Rocket-Powered And All About Doing What Satellites Can'tThe aircraft is designed to rapidly gather intel in contested areas by surprise and especially when key satellites are no longer operational.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Image Of A Naval Strike Missile Launch Shows A Key Tenet Of Stealth DesignThe Navy's newest ship-killing missile features critical stealth technology that dates back to the SR-71 Blackbird and its predecessor.READ NOW
- RELATEDFour Of The Biggest Revelations From China's Massive 70th Anniversary Military ParadeThe spectacle in Tiananmen Square was full of previously unseen advanced Chinese military developments.READ NOW
- RELATEDNational Security Twitter Is Going Nuts For These Awesome "Tetris Challenge" MemesThe images look like they showcase toy sets of miniature soldiers, their gear, and their vehicles, but they are indeed very real.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Cockpit Video Of An Aussie C-17 Dodging Skyscrapers Is A Must WatchWe finally get to see what rocketing at low-level through Brisbane for its annual Rivefire celebration looks like from inside a C-17A Globemaster III.READ NOW