Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week
We can talk about Raptor vapor trails, giant Chinese amphibious assault ships, geopolitics, game-changing B-2 Spirit upgrades—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDChina's New Amphibious Assault Ship Is A MonsterThe vessels will give China a high-end amphibious assault capability that can be used both regionally and far from home.READ NOW
- RELATEDYou Have To See The Rest Of This Shot Of An F-22 Tearing Across A Stormy Chicago SkylineThe epic image shows an F-22 rocketing past Hancock Tower as it pours vapor due to some very moist conditions.READ NOW
- RELATEDBehold The Navy's New Radar For Nimitz Class Carriers And Amphibious Assault ShipsA new generation of advanced and highly capable modular radar systems is going to be deployed across the Navy's fleet in many configurations.READ NOW
- RELATEDLet's Talk About The Post-INF Treaty U.S. Test Of A Ground-Launched Tomahawk MissileThe U.S. test of a ground-launched cruise missile just 16 days after it withdrew from the Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces Treaty is a big deal.READ NOW
- RELATEDHere Is The Lowdown On That F-16 Being Sold In FloridaThe firm actually has three upgraded F-16s for sale, which could represent an attractive opportunity for a limited set of potential buyers.READ NOW