Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week!
We can talk about busy weekends at Area 51, crazy Canadian missile launchers, geopolitics, surplus head of state 747s—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDSomething Big Seems To Be Going Down Near Area 51 This WeekendVarious pieces of information point to some important and secretive testing taking place in the Nevada Test and Training Range over the weekend.READ NOW
- RELATEDYou Can Buy Japan's 'Air Force One' 747 Jumbo JetThe pristine 28-year-old 747-400 served 14 Prime Ministers, but has low time and is outfitted with a tasteful and very functional custom interior.READ NOW
- RELATEDTest Pilot Recounts F-117's Wobbly First Flight And Entering Into Its Top Secret WorldSkunk Works test pilot Harold "Hal" Farley Jr. was at the controls of the YF-117 as it wobbled into the skies for the first time over Area 51.READ NOW
- RELATEDRussia's Fire-Damaged "Losharik" Spy Submarine Heads For Repairs As New Details EmergeNew information is trickling out about the harrowing incident that killed 14 decorated submariners as Russia moves to make the sub serviceable again.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Experimental Littoral Combat Ship Sea Slice Has Met A Sad Demise In DenmarkIt was hoped Sea Slice would get a second chance at life as a wind turbine logistics ship, but a far less happy fate for the vessel has come to pass.READ NOW