Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week!
We can talk about code words, surplus MiG-29s, geopolitics, Russian nuclear accidents—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDYou Can Buy Paul Allen's MiG-29 Fulcrum Jet FighterOne of the late billionaire's most outrageous toys is being sold off and the new owner will have the highest performing personal plane on the planet.READ NOW
- RELATEDHere Is How The Pentagon Comes Up With Code Words And Secret Project NicknamesWe venture into the dark, fascinating, and often misunderstood world of the Defense Department's code word and nickname generating processes.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Bolt-On Launcher Can Give Nearly Any Ship The Same Weaponry As A U.S. Navy DestroyerThe launcher could allow everything from amphibious assault ships to logistics ships to carry the Navy's most potent surface-launched missiles.READ NOW
- RELATEDRussia Admits Mysterious Missile Engine Explosion Involved A Nuclear 'Isotope Power Source' (Updated)This new detail and other information suggest that the accident might have involved one of Russia's nuclear-powered cruise missiles.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Is The Crazy Way U.S. Army Special Operators Rapidly Assault Moving TrainsThey tend to skip the “hand your ticket to the conductor” part.READ NOW