Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week!
We can talk about peeling F-22 Raptors, the Army's underappreciated naval fleet, geopolitics, cluster munitions—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDThese Images Of An F-22 Raptor's Crumbling Radar Absorbent Skin Are FascinatingThe photos are a reminder of just how much work goes into keeping the F-22's skin ready for combat and the amazing science behind its stealthy design.READ NOW
- RELATEDNavy's Advanced Aerospace Tech Boss Claims Key 'UFO' Patent Is OperableNavy officials claim their radical electromagnetic and superconductor technologies aren't theoretical, they’re already operable in some form.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Army Abruptly Pulls Ship Auction Listings And Halts Plans To Slash Its Naval FleetThe service had controversially planned to sell off dozens of ships and other watercraft, inactivating multiple units in the process.READ NOW
- RELATEDCluster Bomb Toting F-15Es Are Patrolling The Persian Gulf To Counter Small Boat SwarmsThe weapons would be a useful tool for destroying Iran's fast boat armada that it has used to seize and harass tankers.READ NOW
- RELATEDThese Exhilarating F-35 and F-22 Twilight Afterburner Passes Will Start Your Week Off RightRaptors and Lightnings tore up the skies over Oshkosh as the sun was setting last week resulting in this teeth-rattling video!READ NOW