Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week!
We can talk about the return of Maverick, the crisis in the Persian Gulf, geopolitics, keeping-up the U.S. Navy's fleet—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't cover. We can also talk about the stuff we did. In other words, it's literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are slowly swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDThe First Trailer For Top Gun 2 Has Finally Touched DownThe long-awaited trailer to Top Gun: Maverick touts gobs of nostalgia and some extreme action sequences.READ NOW
- RELATEDMarine Anti-Drone Buggies On USS Boxer Knocked Down "Threatening" Iranian Drone (Updated)We also have a full analysis of the photos of Boxer and the rest of her convoy transiting the Strait of Hormuz around the time of the incident.READ NOW
- RELATEDSpanish Connection Emerges In Case Of Mysterious Qatari Missile Seized In ItalyQatar says it sold the missile, which Italian cops found when arresting a number of neo-fascists earlier this week, to a "friendly nation" in 1994.READ NOW
- RELATEDHere's How North Korea Got Kim Jong Un His New Armored S600 Mercedes Maybach LimosA new and highly detailed report shows how the regime in Pyongyang shipped the contraband cars through four different countries to evade sanctions.READ NOW
- RELATEDNorthrop Grumman's Optionally Manned Firebird Aircraft Has Its First Official CustomersFirebird has been flown aboard a 747 to the U.K. for the country's biggest air show and aerospace expo that kicks off this weekend.READ NOW