Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Cover This Week!
We can talk about advanced F-15 sensor pods, surplus Army ships, geopolitics, AC-130 gunships—you know, no big whoop.
Welcome to Bunker Talk. This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't get to. In other words, literally an off-topic thread.
The Bunker doors are swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDYou Can Buy One Of The Army's Most Capable Ships As The Service Guts Its Naval Fleets (Updated)The decision to sell two of these Logistics Support Vessels, along with dozens of landing craft and tugs, might be one the Army comes to regret.READ NOW
- RELATEDNearly All F-15Es Photographed Arriving In Middle East Carried Dragon's Eye Radar PodsThe radar pods give the F-15E a highly potent surveillance and targeting capability that can peer through clouds, smoke, and dust.READ NOW
- RELATEDAC-130J Ghostrider Gunships Have Flown Their Very First Combat MissionsThe AC-130J's arrival in Afghanistan marks a historic changing of the guard as older AC-130Us have now finished their last scheduled deployment.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Wreck Of This Sunken One-Of-A-Kind Soviet Nuclear Sub Is Leaking Radiation (Updated)Komsomolets and its reactor, along with a pair of nuclear-tipped torpedoes, sank in the Arctic more than 30 years ago.READ NOW
- RELATEDU.S. Fighter Jets Are About To Get Infrared Sensors That Could Be Huge For UFO ReportingInfrared search and track sensors are designed to detect stealth planes that radars have trouble with, which makes them also ideal for spotting UFOs.READ NOW