Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Report On This Week
We can talk special ops helicopters, warship antics in the Pacific, geopolitics, old school sidearms—you know, no big whoop.
We had a really exciting week here at The War Zone, not just in terms with what we were able to post for our readership, but also in regards to what was happening behind the scenes on some exciting new initiatives. We posted the first piece from a new contributor we are excited about, veteran Navy Seahawk pilot Chris "Ox" Harmer. We also covered everything from a top general's unique choice in sidearms to exciting and potentially game-changing, but mysterious new aircraft. And of course, we had our deep dive on To The Stars Academy CEO Tom Delonge's big claims on how the UFO-focused company he founding came to be. To end the week, we also had a tense moment in the Philippine Sea between Russian and U.S. warships.
Still, there was a ton of stuff we just couldn't get to, but it's not too late!
Welcome to Bunker Talk.
This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't get to. In other words, literally an off-topic thread.
We can talk about sinister spec ops jetskiers:
Or this video follow-up to a story that we covered days ago showing a Saudi rescue operation of a sailor aboard a ship that has been designated as an Iranian mothership supporting Yemeni proxies:
Then there is this crazy as Cobra:
We can also marvel at this super old school, but at the time very high-tech early block F-16 simulator:
Finally, Tom Rice is the baddest hombre of the week. Love this guy!
The Bunker doors are swinging open.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDWhy Navy SEALs Almost Always Go Into Action Aboard Non-Navy HelicoptersCompared to the Army or the Air Force, the Navy hasn't invested anywhere near as heavily in its airborne special operations transport capabilities.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Mysterious And Potentially Revolutionary Celera 500L Aircraft May Fly SoonNew details about its engine, together with other design features, point to extremely efficient performance that could change commercial air travel.READ NOW
- RELATEDTom DeLonge’s Origin Story For To The Stars Academy Describes A Government UFO Info OperationDeLonge is either lying and his company can't be trusted or dark areas of the military-industrial complex had a direct hand in its founding.READ NOW
- RELATEDEverything We Know About The Near Collision Between U.S. And Russian Warships In The PacificVideos show the two warships passingly within an alarmingly close distance of each other in the Philippine Sea.READ NOW
- RELATEDAmerica's Top General In Afghanistan Packs An Old School 1911 PistolGeneral Scott Miller, who was previously a member of the elite Delta Force, was spotted with this increasingly rare government issued sidearm.READ NOW