Spread Your Mighty Wings In This Rad T-Shirt That Features The Real Stars Of Top Gun
Show the world how dangerous you really are by grabbing one of these shirts and a couple more for your wingmen.
After a hugely successful first installment of our new partnership with the mad T-shirt designers over at Blipshift.com, our second limited offering captures the spirit of one of the most iconic scenes in action movie history. It was over three decades ago that Maverick roared down a road (it was actually a taxiway) parallel to the main runway at Naval Air Station Miramar, aka Fightertown U.S.A., at sunset. The scene set up Pete Mitchell's grand arrival at the Navy Fighter Weapons School, better known as Topgun and showcased the two vehicular stars of the film—the Grumman F-14A Tomcat and the Kawasaki GPZ900R Ninja.
Now a wearable tribute to this blending of two-wheel and wing-borne speed and excitement can be yours.
As always, these shirts are a very limited run and the ability to order them will cease at the end of the weekend. So beat father time to the hard-deck and take a shot at showing the world just how dangerous you really are by ordering one of these beauties for yourself and maybe even for a couple for your wingmen.
You can do so by clicking over to the Blipshift listing here.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDThis Top Gun Cast Interview Shot By USS Enterprise Media Staff Is Solid GoldShot during Top Gun's production aboard the ship, this time capsule of a video was the calm before the storm for the cast and the Navy.READ NOW
- RELATEDOn Top Gun’s 30th Anniversary, We Talk to a Topgun Instructor Who Worked on the '80s MasterpieceThe myth of Mav and Goose lives on, and F-14 RIO Dave “Bio” Baranek explains how the film's scenes didn't crash and burn.READ NOW
- RELATEDIn CAS Of Emergency Grab One Of These Sweet A-10 Warthog T-Shirts!Isn't it BBRRRRRRRTTTiful?READ NOW
- RELATEDTom Cruise Recounts A Wild Ride In An F-14 With ‘Bozo’ At The ControlsWhile Tom Cruise was preparing to redefine Naval Aviation for millions, he took a few rides in a Tomcat, and one pilot gave him a little more than he bargained for.READ NOW
- RELATEDPhotos Show F-14 Used In Top Gun 2 Production Snared In Carrier's Crash BarricadeIt appears as if Maverick will be making a crash landing in a Tomcat aboard a carrier in the highly anticipated sequel.READ NOW