Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Report On This Week
We can talk about tensions in the Persian Gulf, reanimated B-52s, geopolitics, huge bunker busters—you know, no big whoop.
I have to keep it short and sweet this morning guys and sorry for the delay in opening the bunker up. We really cranked this week and covered a ton of ground. The Iran deal alone kept us on our toes as it rapidly developed over the last six days. But as always, some good material slipped through the cracks. Thankfully, it's not too late.
Welcome to Bunker Talk!
This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't get to. In other words, literally an off-topic thread.
The bunker is belatedly, but officially open!
- RELATEDA B-52H Nicknamed "Wise Guy" Becomes The Second To Ever Come Back From The Bone YardThe Air Force needed a replacement for another one of the bombers that crashed in Guam nearly three years ago.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Video Of B-2 Bomber Dropping Mother Of All Bunker Busters Sends Ominous MessageThe high definition video shows a B-2 stealth bomber dropping a pair of GBU-57 Massive Ordnance Penetrators.READ NOW
- RELATEDWe Talk Everything S-97 Raider And SB>1 Defiant With Sikorsky's Top Program OfficialsSikorsky is betting huge on its X2 technology, but there's still much to understand about it and how they see it as the future of vertical lift.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Ultra Rare Cockpit Video Of An F-22 Raptor Blasting Through The SkiesThe USAF is suddenly loosening its restrictions on video shot from inside the cockpits of its stealth combat aircraft.READ NOW
- RELATEDAllies Brush Off U.S. Warnings About Iran As Legislators Spar Over Threat Intel (Updated)Close allies appear to be very skeptical of U.S. intel on pending Iranian aggression while public evidence remains totally elusive.READ NOW