Bunker Talk: Let's Chat About All The Stories We Did And Didn't Report On This Week
We can talk British drone swarms, experimental submarines of the Soviet era, geopolitics, learning from our mistakes, strategy—you know, no big whoop.
This has been one of the wildest weeks on this site in memory. And frankly, after days of nights bleeding into mornings and mornings bleeding into nights, with random naps thrown in to get where we needed to go, I have nothing left in the tank. So I am going to keep this really short.
The Bunker is open!
This is a weekend open discussion post for the best commenting crew on the net, in which we can chat about all the stuff that went on this week that we didn't get to. In other words, literally an off-topic thread.
You guys know what to do.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDUSAF Commander Who Fired First Female Demo Team Leader Talks Mistakes, Redemption, And LeadershipLong before removing F-16 pilot Zoe Kotnik from her post, Colonel O'Malley faced his own controversy and he's finally ready to talk about it publicly.READ NOW
- RELATEDLet's Talk About The U.K.'s Sudden Move To Field A Drone Swarm SquadronThe new unit is yet another sign that high-end networked drones are going to begin taking on the toughest air combat missions.READ NOW
- RELATEDPhotos Show F-14 Used In Top Gun 2 Production Snared In Carrier's Crash BarricadeIt appears as if Maverick will be making a crash landing in a Tomcat aboard a carrier in the highly anticipated sequel.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Test Force Highlight Video Shows The B-2 Spirit As You've Never Seen It BeforeThe B-2 Combined Test Force turned an exotic flying-wing stealth jet into the USAF's deadliest weapon of war nearly three decades ago.READ NOW
- RELATEDRoyal Navy Wants Amphibious Ships That Looks Just Like Secretive U.S. Spec Ops MothershipThe United Kingdom says new forward-deployed task forces will use to ships to 'make Global Britain a reality.'READ NOW